Regular ensemble members: Jennifer Eriksson, Catherine Upex, Tommie Andersson, Fiona Ziegler and Belinda Montgomery. Guest artists include: Koen van Stade, Matthew Bruce, Daniel Yeadon, Mikaela Oberg, Shaun Ng, Melissa Farrow, Susie Bishop, Elsen Price, Steve Elphick, Emily-Rose Šárkova Anna Sandstrom, David Hidden, Raymond Harvey, Josie Ryan, Pascal Herrington and Anthony Abouhamad.
Collaborators: The Muffat Collective, The Early Dance Consort, “Mara!, jazz pianist and composer Kevin Hunt, Sydney Chamber Choir. Composers: Stephen Yates, Rosalind Page, Emily-Rose Šárkova, Dan Walker, Tommie Andersson, Paul Cutlan, Matt McMahon, Llew and Mara Kiek, Emily-Rose Šárkova and Matthew Perry.
- Sumptuously recorded, (the CD’s) bass notes are as sonorous as the voice of a great baritone, the high ones diaphanous – Sydney Morning Herald
- An exciting and rather unusual concert – Arts Hub
- A beautiful and varied collection of early and recent music for Baroque ensemble – The Music Trust
- Eriksson has created an ensemble that performs this thoughtful programme with brilliant musicianship. It is an intimate recording, rich in detail – Sounds Like Sydney
- Under the curating of Jenny Eriksson the Marais Project continues to present unusual and engaging programs of first rate quality – ClassikON
- (an) impeccably performed and hugely enjoyable musical smorgasbord – Limelight Magazine
- A culture beauty of tone and a confidence that placed her among the viola da gambist worth going a long way to hear – Sydney Morning Herald